Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Hubby Needs Help Helping MS Society

My husband and some of his colleagues at the hospital where he works are participating  in a bike-athon benefiting the Multiple Sclerosis Society, and would love it if anyone would be willing to make even a tiny donation to the cause with his team.  Here is his message with links for online donations:

Multiple sclerosis has been around for centuries, taking away people's ability to feel, see and even move. Since 1993 (more than 15 years), EIGHT new disease-modifying drugs have been made available and dozens more are in the pipeline. Where there was once no hope, there is now huge momentum towards successful treatments and a cure.

I'm making some momentum of my own for the cause by riding in the 26th Annual Bike MS, and I'd love your help in making a difference.

By clicking on the link below, you can make a secure, tax-deductible donation in any amount for me and my team. You can also send a check in by postal mail to the address below--just put my name in the memo field of the check so it gets credited to my team.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do!

P.S. If you would like more information about the National MS Society, how proceeds from Bike MS are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the movement to create a world free of MS, visit curemsutah.org.
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=10951359&pg=personal&fr_id=17533&et=qHtzo8PBG6u1ilT5nHcJTA&s_tafId=218354

Click here to view the team page for
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?team_id=268189&pg=team&fr_id=17533&et=u8rUBWJN1_nzX6xXwscNKg&s_tafId=218354

No comments:

Post a Comment